Sunday, June 10, 2007

I DID IT!!!

I ran the 12 miles!!! I am so pumped!!! I was in Sandestin this weekend for my sister's wedding, and I got up somewhat early Saturday morning to do my run. I was sort of worried b/c my knee has been giving me fits, But I felt pretty great!! I ran 12 miles. I walked some of it, but not much. I wouldn't let myself give up. I stopped to stretch a few times, but overall I felt really good. I had a fuel belt which came in handy b/c it was hot and I was THIRSTY!! :o) One guy was like, "You have enough water there? Is that 6 bottles?" I said well actually it is the 2nd time I have stopped to fill it up! I was at like 7 miles! ;O) I sweat a LOT! Well, 2 hours 15 minutes later I was done!! Praise the Lord! :o) It felt good to say I did it!! I miss y'all. See y'all soon.

4 comments:

Did I Just Do What I Think I Did? said...

You go girl!
Fantastic!
Jana

Robin said...

That's awesome, Stephanie!

The Miller's Blog said...

Yea, Stephanie! YOU ROCK!

Kayra said...

That is awesome! I can't believe you did all 12 by yourself. wow.