Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I haven't fallen off...

the face of the Earth that is!! ;o) I have parent teacher conferences on Thursday! I can't believe it is midterm already! :o) Well, that isn't why I haven't seen you guys. Although I wish I had some big story to tell. It really is just me being a klutz!! I was leaving Little Caesar's getting a Hot-N-Ready Cheese Pizza for the kids and me (healthy I know!). WELL, the metal door hit my heel on my way out! It scraped a pretty big layer of skin off my heel and took my breath away! I came home and cleaned it and put neosporin on it. Evidentally that wasn't enough. Thursday, I tried to put on a shoe. I figured that had surely been long enough (over a week) NO!!!! My foot hurt so badly I ripped that shoe right off. The back of my foot was swollen from ankle bone to ankle bone. I figured this was my sign it was time to see the doctor. :o) Well, on antibiotic shot and an oral round later I think it is finally healing! I ran yesterday. I was slow as Christmas, but I did the time! :o) I am ready for the cool 70 degree highs of Chicago. I looked at weather.com today. That is what they are having now. :o) Hope you are all doing well. See you all soon. Steph

5 comments:

Did I Just Do What I Think I Did? said...

I cringed when I read your blog. That had to have hurt like crazy! Glad it is getting better.
Jana

The Miller's Blog said...

Ouch! That sounds like something I would do. Glad you are better.

Christa said...

Oh, that area is so sensitive it much have been just awful. Glad you are on the mend!

Robin said...

Owwweeeee!!!! That hurt to read!
Glad you are on the mend!

Chuck Gautier said...

Holy crap! that sounds like my luck! It certainly is a familiar place for a quick kids meal! Glad you are on the mend.